ripple-dev mailing list archives

From Brent Lintner <brent.lint...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: zomby apocalypse error...
Date Mon, 17 Feb 2014 18:53:46 GMT
Hey Alex,

Perhaps I can help..

Is there any JS Exceptions or anything in the Web Console that could help
point out the issue?

Much appreciated!

PS: Be sure to join the mailing
list<http://ripple.incubator.apache.org/#mailinglist>if you have not
already- as any messages from emails not on the list
require moderation (and could get delayed). :-)

--
Brent Lintner