ripple-dev mailing list archives

From Raymond Camden <raymondcam...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Working with latest Cordova
Date Wed, 05 Feb 2014 15:50:41 GMT
Well I fixed it with one line:

        fs.statSync(path.join(paths.orig, "config.xml"));

config.xml is now located in the root. This begs the question though - what
do we do about older PhoneGap/Cordova projects. We could simply check for
both. Look for config.xml first and then .cordova and if either are ok than
we have a valid project.

Gord, do you have a preference here?

Also - I've never worked with an Apache proj before - should I clone the
GitHub copy and submit a pull request there?