ripple-dev mailing list archives

From "Christian Grobmeier" <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Incubator PMC/Board report for Jan 2014 ([ppmc])
Date Wed, 22 Jan 2014 12:24:08 GMT
Hi Brent,

sorry for my delayed response, I am currently having some hard times.

however you are right, i filled the report. I was myself surprised to
see
we needed to do it again. Its maybe because we have slipped one. However
isntead
of discussing the schedule which leads to more confusion, I simply added
the last report and modified it a little to make it reflect everything.

Due there was a timing issue I have not brought this up before and
afterwards
I simply forget. I should have told you about that, so sorry.

Cheers,
Christian

---
http://www.grobmeier.de