ripple-dev mailing list archives

From Raymond Camden <raymondcam...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Bug with picking non-android platform first
Date Thu, 09 Jan 2014 20:16:49 GMT
On Thu, Jan 9, 2014 at 12:06 PM, Brent Lintner <brent.lintner@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hey Raymond,
>
> That first error.. that (I assume) is because you need --path flag when
> your CWD does not contain your web app?

Not exactly. So imagine I've made a new project. I *only* add iOS as a
platform. I then do ripple emulate.

Ripple opens up and because the default device is an Android device, it
tries to run the Android platform, which it can't obviously.

As soon as I switch to an iOS device, it works fine.

To me, the bug is on the Ripple UI side.