ripple-dev mailing list archives

From Raymond Camden <raymondcam...@gmail.com>
Subject Odd reload behavior
Date Sat, 11 Jan 2014 20:35:51 GMT
On my blog post about ripple (
http://www.raymondcamden.com/index.cfm/2013/11/5/Ripple-is-Reborn), I've
had an interesting discussion in the comments with folks in regards to what
happens when you reload. A reader noted this:

If you edit in www (the main www), and do a keyboard reload of the browser
(F5 or CMD+R), you can see the browser refresh, but you will *not* see
updated content.

This is why I've been doing "ripple emulate" multiple times in Terminal.
That does a cordova prepare for us. The drawback though is that you get a
new tab every time.

But my reader noted that if he actually clicked the reload button in
Chrome, it worked perfectly!

Is this expected?

Raymond Camden, Adobe Developer Evangelist

Email : raymondcamden@gmail.com
Blog : www.raymondcamden.com
Twitter: cfjedimaster