ripple-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Luria <m...@luria.net>
Subject Re: phonegap 3.3 problem with plugin
Date Wed, 22 Jan 2014 18:23:12 GMT
Sorry, I meant that I removed the plugin and added it again, and I still
got the error.  I also tried a virgin project and adding the plugin, and
the same thing happens.  I would be happy to just put a line of code using
Gord's  window.parent.ripple solution, but even if I comment out my call to
the plugin, the error still occurs.  In other words, just including the
plugin in phonegap causes the error to occur in Ripple.