ripple-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Luria <m...@luria.net>
Subject Re: access control problem with current version of ripple and phonegap
Date Wed, 15 Jan 2014 19:32:58 GMT
   1. Thanks, I set it to Local, and it seems to work.
   2. Is there every a reason to want a remote proxy?
   3. If the answer is yes, is there a way, I can set it up to another
   server, than rippleapi.herokuapp.com, i.e. could I set up my owner
   server to do this?
   4. If the answer is no, the whole option seems superflous, and should be
   taken off
   5. Even if there is a reason, since rippleapi.herokuapp.com seems flaky,
   the default should be off.