ripple-dev mailing list archives

From Brent Lintner <brent.lint...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Incubator PMC/Board report for Nov 2013 ([ppmc])
Date Mon, 04 Nov 2013 17:44:55 GMT
Hey All,

I quickly created this month's report, although I have been quite passive
myself, so please correct me or add on! Going off of the last report...
Thoughts?

-----------------------

Ripple

Ripple is a browser mobile platform development and testing tool.

1. Fix licensing issues, specifically some of the images.
2. Build up the community.
3. Make a release under Apache.

Any issues that the Incubator PMC (IPMC) or ASF Board wish/need to be aware
of?

No

We are still seeing increased non-committer participation in threads,
issues, etc.

However, aside from the odd contribution, most of the recent work has been
committer based.

Intel has been doing a lot of work on the project (in a fork)- still
waiting for a possible contribution back into the ASF project.
http://software.intel.com/en-us/html5/tools

Continuing Cordova 3.0 work to get to a stable, releasable product.

The Chrome Extension build target was removed altogether from the project,
in an effort to simplify and streamline the building/compilation of the
project into a usable application, and because the project has been
continually moving towards a [more feature-able] NodeJS backend, capable of
being run in any Browser.

Date of last release?

N/A

When were the last committers or PMC members elected?

When we were inducted into Apache.

--
Brent Lintner