ripple-dev mailing list archives

From Raymond Camden <raymondcam...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: What's the best way within javascript to know that my app is using ripple?
Date Mon, 04 Nov 2013 14:51:47 GMT
In my opinion, I would not worry about this. Ripple should be emulating
Cordova functionality so you don't have to worry about it. In practical
terms this isn't always possible, but in general, I'd say to worry about it.

On Mon, Nov 4, 2013 at 8:18 AM, Marc Luria <marc@luria.net> wrote:

> In other words, if I want my javascript code to do things a little
> differently when it is using ripple, and when it is running on a
> smartphone?

Raymond Camden, Adobe Developer Evangelist

Email : raymondcamden@gmail.com
Blog : www.raymondcamden.com
Twitter: cfjedimaster