ripple-dev mailing list archives

From Raymond Camden <raymondcam...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: newbie question
Date Mon, 04 Nov 2013 14:55:44 GMT
I'm hoping to have a good blog post up and running once Ripple's new
version become the main release. (Hopefully that is soon.) This is from
Gord and seems to work:

> cordova create Baz
> cd Baz
> cordova platform add android
> cordova prepare
> ripple emulate --path platforms/android/assets/www

One thing to note - I get 2 JavaScript prompts in Chrome. You *must* hit
cancel for these or Chrome will go into an infinite loop in the console and
kill the tab. (Or it did so last time.)

What is missing from this list is what to do next. Open your browser to:

http://localhost:4400/?enableripple=1

NOTE the URL!

On Mon, Nov 4, 2013 at 7:59 AM, Marc Luria <marc@luria.net> wrote:

> I'm trying to ripple up and running again.
>
> I have a windows machine running ampps, and my application runs in its own
> local domain.  Let's call it testdomain.  In other words, in order to run
> it I'm type
>
> http://testdomain
>
> to the browser.  I asked for help a while ago, but in the meantime things
> straightened out, and I've been using the chrome extension.  I see on this
> list that the future is that npm version, I just can't figure out how to
> use it.  Can someone give me simple instructions?

Raymond Camden, Adobe Developer Evangelist

Email : raymondcamden@gmail.com
Blog : www.raymondcamden.com
Twitter: cfjedimaster