ripple-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Luria <m...@luria.net>
Subject newbie question
Date Mon, 04 Nov 2013 13:59:59 GMT
I'm trying to ripple up and running again.

I have a windows machine running ampps, and my application runs in its own
local domain.  Let's call it testdomain.  In other words, in order to run
it I'm type

http://testdomain

to the browser.  I asked for help a while ago, but in the meantime things
straightened out, and I've been using the chrome extension.  I see on this
list that the future is that npm version, I just can't figure out how to
use it.  Can someone give me simple instructions?