ripple-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Silivestru <dan.silives...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ripple problem
Date Tue, 10 Sep 2013 15:45:09 GMT
Hey,

Ok, here's the step by step. Sorry, sometimes Gord and I assume everyone is
as familiar with Ripple as we are :)

This is assuming you're on a Mac.

   1. Open the terminal
   2. type in: npm install -g ripple-emulator
   3. navigate to your project directory
   4. type in: ripple emulate
   5. you should see something like this in the console:
      - INFO: Server instance running on: http://localhost:4400
      - INFO: CORS XHR proxy service on:
      http://localhost:4400/ripple/xhr_proxy
      - INFO: JSONP XHR proxy service on:
      http://localhost:4400/ripple/jsonp_xhr_proxy
   6. The port is 4400
   7. The route is ripple
   8. go to http://localhost:4400
   9. Enable Ripple over the page
   10. Expand the Settings pane
   11. Select Local as the option for the Cross Origin Proxy
   12. Make sure that the port and the route match whats in #6 and #7
   13. Test away

That should work for you.

Cheers,

Dan.