ripple-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Silivestru <dan.silives...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ripple problem
Date Tue, 10 Sep 2013 13:32:57 GMT
You can also try installing the ripple from npm:
https://npmjs.org/package/ripple-emulator

Once it's installed globally just rung the ripple proxy command over your
project's directory and in Ripple, go to the settings pane and change your
cross origin proxy settings to point to your local instance.

--
Dan Silivestru
+1 (519) 589-3624