ripple-dev mailing list archives

From Gord Tanner <gtan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Support of Cordova 3.0.0
Date Fri, 20 Sep 2013 02:29:18 GMT
So for InAppBrowser I am getting blocked by CORS and web security.  I can
emulate this with just a simple overlay that will invoke any callbacks that
are registered and show the developer the arguments that were used to show
it.

It is kinda a cop out for now but will get us moving on quickly adding
cordova 3.0 support.

I am wondering if we could use the proxy code to add a route to the ripple
server for the InAppBrowser.  I am not familiar with this code but it seems
doable, thoughts Brent?

Would be cool to just set the iFrames URL to:

http://localhost:4400/ripple/inappbrowser?url=<user_url_encoded_here>

That would be epic.