ripple-dev mailing list archives

From Gord Tanner <gtan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Support of Cordova 3.0.0
Date Sun, 22 Sep 2013 04:51:21 GMT
Sounds awesome.

I hacked a bit more on the InAppBrowser.  I stubbed in a route for using
our proxy code and setting the iframe to localhost:4400/ripple/browser [1].
 Had some unexpected issues with navigation and such (which makes sense now
that I have coded it).  I should have this cleaned up soon though with or
without the iframe.

Gord

[1] -
https://github.com/apache/incubator-ripple/commit/f7881559a06fb104a33d6551d49fda3ec6eaec35