ripple-dev mailing list archives

From Gord Tanner <gtan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Support of Cordova 3.0.0
Date Fri, 20 Sep 2013 00:40:59 GMT
So thought I would put a good list of the tasks that need to be done for
cordova 3.0 support.  Work is being done in the cordova-3.0 branch [1]

Areas of work:

- Double check existing API support (MobileSpec review)
- InAppBrowser support
- Calling 'ripple emulate' in a cordova folder should work (without needing
to navigate to the www folder.
- Using the correct platform javascript / resources based on the selected
device (would be nice)
- Review cordova 3.0 config.xml parsing / validation.

I am sure there is more but that will get us started.

I am going to start on InAppBrowser support.  I am going to try to handle
this with overlays and an iframe.  I have a good feeling I will be able to
get something cool emulated.

[1] - https://github.com/apache/incubator-ripple/tree/cordova-3.0

On Thu, Sep 19, 2013 at 5:39 PM, Hadrien TULIPE <hadrientulipe+dev@gmail.com