ripple-dev mailing list archives

From Gord Tanner <gtan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Support of Cordova 3.0.0
Date Fri, 20 Sep 2013 03:46:51 GMT
That is still doing an XHR call.  I am attempting to inject the following
into the DOM:

<iframe src="http://someotherserver.com"></iframe>

which is giving me the CORS issue.

Ripple overrides the XMLHttpRequest object from under you which allows us
to fake the request by going to our proxy, we can't do that for injected
DOM content.