ripple-dev mailing list archives

From Gord Tanner <gtan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ripple cordova 3.0
Date Wed, 11 Sep 2013 18:37:15 GMT
Yeah,

you would need to run cordova prepare each time to see your changes,
ideally you should just point ripple at the root of the cordova project and
it will know what to do for the rest.

Ripple needs to detect a cordova 3.0 project, do some magic when hosting it
to bundle the assets correctly and serve it up.