ripple-dev mailing list archives

From JR <jro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ripple cordova 3.0
Date Wed, 11 Sep 2013 18:16:31 GMT
So in your workflow example, edits would be made to Baz/www and you'd have
to run `cordova prepare` everytime before being able to see any changes in
the emulator. It's not as easy as the old workflow but I'm sure we could
setup a watcher or something to propagate changes. Also, do we just always
use the android assets?

I'll give this flow a try tonight and see if I can't get a plugin working.
Thanks!

--
Jonathan