ripple-dev mailing list archives

From Mayr Gregor <G.M...@cadenas.de>
Subject AW: ripple problem
Date Tue, 10 Sep 2013 06:02:12 GMT
Try starting Chrome with  "--disable-web-security" Parameter.
This should allow you to do cross domain requests.
Otherwise you could put your origin into your server's Access-Control-Allow-Origin header.

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Marc Luria [mailto:marc@luria.net]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 10. September 2013 01:46
An: dev@ripple.incubator.apache.org
Betreff: ripple problem

using 0.9.18 in Chrome I'm getting the following error:

XMLHttpRequest cannot load

Origin http:/ <http://gamechat/>/mysite  is not allowed by Access-Control-Allow-Origin

using 0.9.18 in Chrome I'm getting the following error:

I don't think I've changed anything, though maybe Chrome updated, it was working well before.
 I tried going back a few versions of chrome and had the same problem.

Makes it hard to use AJAX.

Any help or workaround would be appreciated.