ripple-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Grobmeier <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jira based mailing list emails need to be approved (by a specific person)?
Date Sun, 02 Jun 2013 06:22:20 GMT
On Sun, Jun 2, 2013 at 1:02 AM, Brent Lintner <brent.lintner@gmail.com>wrote:

> I also got an update on how to add Jira to the list. Although, I need to
> figure out how to exactly do it (being new to being a moderator), have not
> gotten around to it. :-)
>
> FYI (from infra):
>
> "A moderator just needs to add jira.at.a.o to the dev –allow list.

> –allow addresses."

Thanks for the info! I actually didn't know that myself.

Please note: infra@ is not necessary public. There are many committers
subscribed but I think "others" are not allowed to subscribe, just to send
if they have problems. This might mean that some information from
infra@needs to be kept private. In this case its all good of course,
but one
needs to be aware of that and so I am telling.

Cheers

--
http://www.grobmeier.de
https://www.timeandbill.de