ripple-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Grobmeier <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Talk mentioning Ripple
Date Mon, 03 Jun 2013 15:26:11 GMT
This just a bit feedback on my talk. The audience mostly didn't know
that Ripple existed, they all were testing with Chrome. Once they
knew, they found it pretty interesting (I believe that because I tried
to observe reactions on that slide).

You can find the slide on Slideshare (linked:
http://www.grobmeier.de/would-you-use-phonegap-again-18052013.html#.Uay1XGTfz1I
Its just one slide with a screenshot, because I usually speak more
than I put on the slide. Anyway, maybe you want to see.

Cheers

--
http://www.grobmeier.de
https://www.timeandbill.de