ripple-dev mailing list archives

From Brian LeRoux...@brian.io>
Subject Re: Vacation alert
Date Fri, 14 Jun 2013 17:54:17 GMT
Cheers Dan, enjoy it man you've earned it!

On Fri, Jun 14, 2013 at 10:07 AM, Gord Tanner <gtanner@gmail.com> wrote:
> Have an awesome time!
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On 2013-06-14, at 10:36 AM, Ken Wallis <kwallis@blackberry.com> wrote:
>
>> Enjoy!
>> --
>>
>> Ken Wallis
>>
>> Product Manager – WebWorks
>>
>> BlackBerry
>>
>> 289-261-4369

privileged material (including material protected by the solicitor-client or other applicable
privileges), or constitute non-public information. Any use of this information by anyone other
than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error,
please immediately reply to the sender and delete this information from your system. Use,
dissemination, distribution, or reproduction of this transmission by unintended recipients
is not authorized and may be unlawful.