ripple-dev mailing list archives

From Ken Wallis <kwal...@blackberry.com>
Subject RE: Vacation alert
Date Fri, 14 Jun 2013 14:36:49 GMT
Enjoy!
--

Ken Wallis

Product Manager – WebWorks

BlackBerry

289-261-4369

From: Dan Silivestru [dan.silivestru@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, June 14, 2013 7:33 AM
To: Ripple Dev List [ASF]
Subject: Vacation alert

Hi Everyone,

Just a quick note to the group that I'm going to be on a family vacation
for the next 9 week touring Western Europe. As a result, I'm pretty much
shutting down my email and going dark, I might tweet... please don't hold
that against me :-)

I wish everyone a great summer and I'll see you all in the fall.

Cheers,

--
Dan Silivestru
+1 (519) 589-3624