ripple-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Grobmeier <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Bugzilla Karma for Ripple Committers
Date Wed, 20 Mar 2013 07:16:50 GMT
I think the main issue was the wrong "type". Please look at this one:

it uses the proper type (New Jira Issue) and I have added myself and
you as admins. Of course once the admin list is fixed folks can remove
me as admin, if they wish (I promise to behave nice ;-))

We must not forget to close the bugzilla component later

Cheers
Christian

On Wed, Mar 20, 2013 at 12:32 AM, Brent Lintner <brent.lintner@gmail.com> wrote:
> Oops.So, looks like I did not create the issue properly (see
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-6013).
>
> I'm going to first figure out what I did wrong.. then I will re-submit the
> issue. :-) If anyone can tell me what I did wrong, I would appreciate it
> (lol). I was not too sure if I was creating it properly, to start with..
>
> On Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 5:22 PM, Brent Lintner <brent.lintner@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> I can do that, Christian. Here is hoping I did it correctly, heh.
>>
>> Issue -> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-6013
>>
>> Once we get Jira setup, I don't mind volunteering to handle moving our
>> small amount of issues to Jira, and then creating another Infra request to
>> remove our Bugzilla account. :-)
>>
>> Lastly, I was not sure if extra permissions are needed in Jira, like
>> Bugzilla. Anyone who uses Jira know if this is so (and if it is a hindrance
>> without)?
>>
>> On Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 4:04 PM, Christian Grobmeier <grobmeier@gmail.com>wrote:
>>
>>> Oh yes. I will craete the necessary issue tomorrow (except somebody
>>> else wants to file this at: issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA )
>>>
>>> Cheers!

>>> put

>>> grobmeier@gmail.com

>>> I've

> [...]