ripple-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Grobmeier <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Should we have a WiKi?
Date Wed, 13 Mar 2013 05:09:34 GMT
Hi folks,

i have updated the issue with (hopefully) all necessary information.
Sorry for not following it accordingly. I was moving flats and with
the hectic i forgot about it.

Anyway, I asked for Dan and me being able to administer the Wiki, if
that it is necessary. My suggestion is to give every PMC member the
right for administration. If the PMC list is different after
graduation we can clean up the permission list when we move out of the
incubator.

That said, for the naming i used RIPPLE, as this seems to be the
naming scheme by all other projects too.

Cheers
Christian

On Tue, Mar 12, 2013 at 8:52 PM, Dan Silivestru
<dan.silivestru@gmail.com> wrote:
> Makes sense to me... I just wasn't sure if there should be a difference
> between the "key name" and the "name" :-)
>

> On Tue, Mar 12, 2013 at 3:49 PM, Filip Maj <fil@adobe.com> wrote:
>
>> Hmm, how about "ripple"? :P
>>
>> On 3/12/13 11:55 AM, "Dan Silivestru" <dan.silivestru@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> >Oops, looks like I dropped the ball on this and missed the comment from
>> >infra. I've reopened the infra issue and hopefully we can get the wiki up
>> >soon. Infra was asking what Key Name we wanted... I'm not sure I know what
>> >that means :( anyone have any ideas on this?
>> >
>> >Thanks,
>> >
>> >Dan.

MoinMoin:

I'm thinking it