ripple-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Grobmeier <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject Committing or Patches?
Date Wed, 27 Mar 2013 21:38:40 GMT
Hi,

technically as mentor I am able to commit straight away. But in my
understanding, a Mentor is not a Committer. I see it like that that I
have to earn merit in your project before I become a committer as
everybody else.

That said, I would like to help to update some copyrights, licenses etc.

Do you prefer I send a patch or can you accept i am committing it straightaway?

In case you are fine with me committing the things straightaway: from
the git workflow, I currently see a master branch. Are you committing
it to that branch or are their hidden branches?

Cheers
Christian

--
http://www.grobmeier.de