ripple-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Grobmeier <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Images in /assets/images/*
Date Sat, 30 Mar 2013 19:55:22 GMT
Hi,

ok, I see. We always have the option to exclude these images into
another repository and make them plugable.
If you haven't seen it, we have:
apache-extras.org
(its google code with our domain)

At that place such things could reside, and of course GitHub is an option too.

There are other images in this folder, like the Ripple Logo. Question
is, if it should change?
Arrows and Spinners could be taken from:
http://fortawesome.github.com/Font-Awesome/#license

I am not sure on the SIL license, but in case of interest, we ask that to legal.
The rest should be fine for us.

Cheers
Christian

--