ripple-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Grobmeier <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jira arrived!
Date Wed, 20 Mar 2013 13:52:44 GMT
done!

For the record, it can be done here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/plugins/servlet/project-config/RIPPLE/roles

That said, i am currently "Project Lead". Please change it to whatever
you want. I know projects who pcik their current chair (there is none
at incubating projects) and i think i have seen some kind of "project
account" like "The Ripple Project" or so.

--
http://www.grobmeier.de
https://www.timeandbill.de