ripple-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Grobmeier <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Karma for Bugzilla
Date Wed, 13 Mar 2013 05:14:06 GMT
Hi Dan,

for the short term I can create the components now.

For the long term, we need to ask for access at infra level. If you
have administration rights to create new components, you have it for
all Bugzilla projects, not only Ripple. Thats why there is no
easy-to-go-process.

That said, if you know the components already, I can set them up now.
If you can give me your Bugzilla login name, we can also ask at infra
to give you the rights to do it yourself, which is the better solution
on long term.

Cheers
Christian

--