ripple-dev mailing list archives

From Brent Lintner <brent.lint...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Publish Hosted Ripple on NPM
Date Fri, 15 Mar 2013 19:36:46 GMT
Looks like it is up!

Although, the first time I installed it, I had a weird error where
`bin/ripple` could not be found, and it was broken.

Of course, it could of been an issue with npm and an old, local install of
ripple (from the git repo). I made sure it was not installed, and also ran
"npm cache clean ripple-emulator" to make sure. Everything seems to be
working now.

Anyone else see that? (hope not!).

--
Brent