ripple-dev mailing list archives

From Brent Lintner <brent.lint...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Bugzilla Karma for Ripple Committers
Date Tue, 19 Mar 2013 23:32:46 GMT
Oops.So, looks like I did not create the issue properly (see
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-6013).

I'm going to first figure out what I did wrong.. then I will re-submit the
issue. :-) If anyone can tell me what I did wrong, I would appreciate it
(lol). I was not too sure if I was creating it properly, to start with..

On Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 5:22 PM, Brent Lintner <brent.lintner@gmail.com>wrote:

> I can do that, Christian. Here is hoping I did it correctly, heh.
>
> Issue -> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-6013
>
> Once we get Jira setup, I don't mind volunteering to handle moving our
> small amount of issues to Jira, and then creating another Infra request to
> remove our Bugzilla account. :-)
>
> Lastly, I was not sure if extra permissions are needed in Jira, like
> Bugzilla. Anyone who uses Jira know if this is so (and if it is a hindrance
> without)?
>
> On Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 4:04 PM, Christian Grobmeier <grobmeier@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Oh yes. I will craete the necessary issue tomorrow (except somebody
>> else wants to file this at: issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA )
>>
>> Cheers!
>>
>> On Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 8:14 PM, Brent Lintner <brent.lintner@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>> > bump. :-)
>> >
>> > ..seems like there is a lot of agreement on this, though.

>> put

>> grobmeier@gmail.com

>> I've

>> be