ripple-dev mailing list archives

From Brent Lintner <brent.lint...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Code pushed to git
Date Tue, 12 Mar 2013 18:34:03 GMT
Hey Fil (and all),

Any criticism/additions to the current state of hosted version is
definitely welcomed, as it is definitely not perfect! ;-) Let me know if
you have any questions, too!

About the Device Proxy: code is still up as a Pull Request here (to
reference branch):

    https://github.com/blackberry/Ripple-UI/pull/711

I've been meaning to add a bit of info about the Device Proxy to the
README/HACKING files (based on me using it), and get it into 'next' branch,
but it has fallen below on my todo list :-s. So, any help there is awesome!
Also, I know Gord mentioned he planned to work more on the companion app
(?) side of things, although I am unsure when (at least, not today). I am
thinking a bugzilla issue to start tracking this might be a good idea, as
well (?).

As for a Wiki, I'm going to guess you saw the "Should We Have A Wiki?"
thread reply today, heh. :-) Roadmap, etc, definitely something to look to
have in future, I agree (myself)!

--
Brent