ripple-dev mailing list archives

From Brent Lintner <brent.lint...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Bugzilla Karma for Ripple Committers
Date Wed, 13 Mar 2013 22:42:50 GMT
+1

I could live with commenting that I am working on an issue, vs assigning it
to myself.  However, I have always been interested in the idea (myself) of
using Jira in general, especially after checking out Cordova's Jira page.
It just seems a lot better, considering the interface paired with features
the it can provide, such as the Issue summary page, and tied in roadmap.
Bugzilla will work, and has similar features, and I was ok with that
myself, but if we have the chance now, I say we reconsider.

--
Brent