ripple-dev mailing list archives

From Brent Lintner <brent.lint...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Bugzilla Karma for Ripple Committers
Date Tue, 19 Mar 2013 21:22:54 GMT
I can do that, Christian. Here is hoping I did it correctly, heh.

Issue -> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-6013

Once we get Jira setup, I don't mind volunteering to handle moving our
small amount of issues to Jira, and then creating another Infra request to
remove our Bugzilla account. :-)

Lastly, I was not sure if extra permissions are needed in Jira, like
Bugzilla. Anyone who uses Jira know if this is so (and if it is a hindrance
without)?

On Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 4:04 PM, Christian Grobmeier <grobmeier@gmail.com>wrote:

> Oh yes. I will craete the necessary issue tomorrow (except somebody
> else wants to file this at: issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA )
>
> Cheers!
>
> On Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 8:14 PM, Brent Lintner <brent.lintner@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > bump. :-)
> >
> > ..seems like there is a lot of agreement on this, though.
> >
> > On Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 11:34 AM, Dan Silivestru
> > <dan.silivestru@gmail.com>wrote:
> >
> >> I haven't heard any objections on this so far, so I would guess we can
> put
> >> the request through to infra.
> >>
> >> Christian, do you think this needs to go to an official vote?
> >>

> >> On Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 3:46 AM, Christian Grobmeier <
> grobmeier@gmail.com

> I've

> Jira
> that