ripple-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Silivestru <dan.silives...@gmail.com>
Subject Ripple code to ASF
Date Mon, 04 Mar 2013 21:02:36 GMT
Hi All,

We are almost there! All we need now is the SGA to be signed and we can
contribute the code to our ASF git repo. Here's what's been done to date:

   - We have stripped the code of all trademarks for the initial
   contribution under the SGA
   - The zip file of the code along with a txt file listing all files has
   been uploaded here: http://people.apache.org/~dansilivestru
   - I have ran MD5 over both files and here are their hashes:
   - ripple-asp.zip - 8a5eba73e4b40e4cffc8d2cbb57f43a2
   - ripple-asf-filelist.txt - ed383c3203a46733e9b09d9fbfbe796b

Once the SGA has been signe internally, I will email a scanned version to
secretary@ and also run MD5 over it and uploaded to my personal web page on
people.apache.org.

Finally, we will contribute the code to the git repo.

Please let me know if I have missed anything that needs to be done.

Best regards,

--
Dan Silivestru
+1 (519) 589-3624