ripple-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Silivestru <dan.silives...@gmail.com>
Subject [FEEDBACK] Ripple code contribution to ASF
Date Wed, 06 Mar 2013 16:53:36 GMT
Hi All,

Good news... the SGA has been executed on our end. I have posted a scanned
copy of the executed SGA here:
http://people.apache.org/~dansilivestru/Apache%20Foundation%20Software%20Grant%20(License)%20Agreement%2020130305%20EXECUTED%20COPY.pdf

With MD5 hash of: 93dea681571201f21dbe93463c6ae7a5

I believe this means that we have officially contributed the code to the
ASF!

Mentors: can you please have a look and let us know if Exhibit A looks good
and the way we're referencing the contributed code (ripple-asf.zip) is
correct?

Once we get your approval, I'm assuming we can just push our code (along
with all of the trademarks) to our ASF git repo? I'm assuming we can do
that since that commit will take place under the ASL 2.0 license which
covers included trademarks.

Looking forward to your feedback.

--
Dan Silivestru