ripple-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Grobmeier <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Website
Date Wed, 02 Jan 2013 22:43:44 GMT
On Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 10:10 PM, Dan Silivestru
<dan.silivestru@gmail.com> wrote:
> Happy New Year!

have a good one too!

> I wanted to follow up on this. I've read through the docs, but I'm unsure
> on how to get the site shell created to get started. Is this a request to
> infra?

Did you get an account notification with some login data from infra in the past?
With that account you are able to login to people.apache.org.
You should have received it, as your login name is visible here:
http://people.apache.org/committer-index.html

If you didn't receive anything, please let me know and we need to ask
infra about it.

here are two cool pages:
http://www.apache.org/dev/new-committers-guide.html
http://www.apache.org/dev/committers.html