ripple-dev mailing list archives

From Brent Lintner <brent.lint...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Action Request: SVN module for web site?
Date Mon, 21 Jan 2013 16:18:23 GMT
Hey Christian!

Appreciate the reply and any help. :-)

I (as well as Dan) would like to build the site from scratch (or at least
re-purpose the cordova site code) for the sake of simplicity (and not use
the CMS), as it will be static html/css/js files to start.

As for Cordova, it would seem they are not using the CMS (now), and instead
committing changes and compiling the site to 'public/'.

--
Brent