ripple-dev mailing list archives

From Brent Lintner <brent.lint...@gmail.com>
Subject GitHub Pull Request: `request.pipe` better handles proxying (xhr) requests (in general).
Date Fri, 04 Jan 2013 17:49:23 GMT
Until the project code is fully submitted to Apache, I wanted to create
this thread manually.

https://github.com/blackberry/Ripple-UI/pull/660

This is for a small fix I noted in another piece of code I was working on.
It has to do with the latest proxy implementation (in nodejs) that is used
in the NPM package of ripple.

It is also of note that the (rather hacky, less encouraged) JSONP based
proxy method (when running your app via file:///) was not touched, as it
still needs to modify content on the way back. This only affects when
hosting your app via a webserver.

It is a pretty small change, see the commit message for details (as well).

--
Brent