ripple-dev mailing list archives

From Brent Lintner <brent.lint...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Website
Date Fri, 18 Jan 2013 17:58:52 GMT
Fil,

Any help getting things setup (and/or asking Yohei) would be much
appreciated (specially if we could re-purpose some things to get us up and
running). I am presuming to just add the website under a folder in our
incubator repo here<https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-ripple.git;a=summary>
(unless
it should be separate), and then 'svn checkout' the folder into "/www/
incubator.apache.org/content/ripple" (on people.apache.org), as stated by
the tutorial (and worry about auto syncing changes afterwards)

Btw, I am presuming you guys don't use the CMS (?).. as, it seems to me
that just creating a (static) custom site and uploading it (based on
"Creating A Good Podling Website" on
http://incubator.apache.org/guides/sites.html) is (ultimately) the easiest,
as well. I was thinking of just doing a simple site, even, vs re-purposing
cordova's (ideally using a mobile friendly website boiler plate like
twitter bootstrap).

Thanks,

On Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 12:45 PM, Filip Maj <fil@adobe.com> wrote:

> Nice work!
>
> At some point we should probably get a project site up (I.e. Something
> under incubator.apache.org/ripple). We could always repurpose the cordova
> template for Ripple (that's what couchdb did). Yohei could help out with
> that probably.
>
> Fil
>
> On 1/18/13 9:23 AM, "Dan Silivestru" <dan.silivestru@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >I'm with Brent here, I think we've figured things out. Sorry for the
> >confusion.
> >
> >I've just updated the project status page with links to our reports as
> >well
> >as filled in dates for the completed items.
> >
> >Thanks,
> >
> >Dan.
> >

> >On Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 12:00 PM, Brent Lintner
> ><brent.lintner@gmail.com>wrote:
> >
> >> Ah... OK. So, it is making sense now (_especially_ after reading and
> >>poking
> >> around some more ;-)). Sorry to be so confused... :-(
> >>
> >> On Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 11:21 AM, Brent Lintner <
> brent.lintner@gmail.com

> >>we
> >>are

> >>here,