ripple-dev mailing list archives

From Brent Lintner <brent.lint...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Action Request: SVN module for web site?
Date Tue, 22 Jan 2013 21:03:24 GMT
Thanks a bunch, Christian, and no worries about delayed replies- I can
imagine how busy you are, :-) although I will indeed ping you if need be
:-P.

I will create that folder (and add the site once it is basically done), and
reply once that is complete, so we can get that svnpubsub request in
(thanks for the info on that).

"awestruct" looks neat, btw, and it has an NPM package..! Lol, that always
sells things (for me) quite quickly.

Also, for what it is worth, I must apologize, as I feel I have come off
somewhat ignorant with this (SVN & site setup), and may have caused some
initial confusion on your (or others') part. I just realized the SVN repo
is indeed already setup to be checked out (and have folders added to it)
:-s. Ultimately, I was confused if the site folder was to be a separate
repo or something like that (and needed some sort of admin setup), as I am
quite unfamiliar with SVN these days, and need to sharpen my skills. Not to
mention I have been under a lot of stress lately, which has not helped at
all with my cognitive processes, heh.

Thanks again,

Brent

--