ripple-dev mailing list archives

From Brent Lintner <brent.lint...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Website
Date Fri, 18 Jan 2013 16:21:34 GMT
Bumping this. I'm not sure if I (we) are missing something? (..unless we
are getting ahead of ourselves in trying to get the site up, given we are
still in the process of contributing our code..)

I.e. When reading over some of the content (links) that were posted here, I
saw: "The Mentors MUST add the information to the podling incubation status
file, to describe the SVN module and the directory which holds the
published site.", and I am quite sure it is not on the status page (?).

On Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 1:51 PM, Dan Silivestru <dan.silivestru@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hey Christian,
>
> Sorry for the late reply. Yes I have access now (by the look of things).
> I've read through the docs and I'm still a little confused as to which SVN
> repo I need to clone for the Ripple site. Or how I should create it.
>
> Brent and I are focusing on all website and project page updates this week
> and running into issue of not knowing exactly how to get started :(
>
> Thanks in advance for your help,
>
> Dan.
>

> On Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 5:43 PM, Christian Grobmeier <grobmeier@gmail.com
> >wrote:
>
> > On Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 10:10 PM, Dan Silivestru
> > <dan.silivestru@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > Happy New Year!
> >
> > have a good one too!
> >
> > > I wanted to follow up on this. I've read through the docs, but I'm
> unsure
> > > on how to get the site shell created to get started. Is this a request
> > > infra?
> >
> > Did you get an account notification with some login data from infra in
> the
> > past?
> > With that account you are able to login to people.apache.org.
> > You should have received it, as your login name is visible here:
> > http://people.apache.org/committer-index.html
> >
> > If you didn't receive anything, please let me know and we need to ask
> > infra about it.
> >
> > here are two cool pages:
> > http://www.apache.org/dev/new-committers-guide.html
> > http://www.apache.org/dev/committers.html