ripple-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@opendirective.com>
Subject Re: Status of Ripple
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2013 21:44:16 GMT
With respect to the SGA I owe you all an apology. I took the SGA to the
legal-internal list and recieved numerous responses on the 13 Dec. I'm
afraid I missed that and only just uncovered it from the holiday backlog
(thanks to this thread prompting me to look specifically).

This, however, is a legal matter and thus private. I'll report
back appropriately. For those not privvy to legal information - we hope to
have it all resolved very soon.

Ross

--
Ross Gardler (@rgardler)