ripple-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Silivestru <dan.silives...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Website
Date Thu, 17 Jan 2013 18:51:27 GMT
Hey Christian,

Sorry for the late reply. Yes I have access now (by the look of things).
I've read through the docs and I'm still a little confused as to which SVN
repo I need to clone for the Ripple site. Or how I should create it.

Brent and I are focusing on all website and project page updates this week
and running into issue of not knowing exactly how to get started :(

Thanks in advance for your help,

Dan.

--
Dan Silivestru