ripple-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Silivestru <dan.silives...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ASF Bugzilla - help
Date Thu, 17 Jan 2013 21:36:46 GMT
Hey Christian,

Thanks for the quick reply. Sorry to say, but I don't have access, I get

Sorry, you aren't a member of the 'editcomponents' group, and so you are
not authorized to add, modify or delete components.

I'll work on the components that I think should be created and post them
back here for feedback. If we get the thumbs up, I would very much
appreciate your help and creating them :-)

Thanks,

Dan.

--
Dan Silivestru