ripple-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Silivestru <dan.silives...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Reporting time
Date Sat, 01 Dec 2012 18:46:24 GMT
Hi Christian,

I can definitely do that. Please find them below. I can't remember, is
there a special place I have to go to create the report? Or was that
something that our mentors do?

Update:

Currently blocked on submitting code to ASF pending submission and approval
of Software Grand Agreement. All code has been compiled internally, zip
file created as well as a list of all files that will be contributed under
the SGA. Waiting on RIM legal to review and submit SGA as well as
contribution of Marks.

Please let me know if we need more details.

Cheers,

Dan.

--
Dan Silivestru