ripple-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Silivestru <dan.silives...@gmail.com>
Subject UI plugins / overlays and CSS
Date Mon, 03 Dec 2012 16:40:13 GMT
Hi All,

I'm wondering if there isn't a better way to handle CSS for our UI plugins
and Overlays. Currently, we house all of the HTML code and JS under the
lib/client/ui/plugins directory, but all of our CSS gets bundled into
assets/client/ripple.css

I would like to suggest that we move the plugin and overlay specific CSS
into our plugins directory under that plugin's/overlay's folder. Our build
service can then append the CSS to our ripple.css file.

This move will allow us to start considering our plugings/overlays as
independent units, which brings us on step closer to having them become
more target build specific.

Thoughts?

--
Dan Silivestru