ripple-dev mailing list archives

From Michal Mocny <mmo...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Looking for feedback from the group
Date Wed, 19 Dec 2012 18:15:12 GMT
This sounds great.

Out of curiosity, does the Ripple emulator try to emulate the quirks of the
various webviews?
Specifically, can I use this flow to get some initial development of
Android cordova apps and still have access to a web inspector? (Ios6 has
spoiled me)

And on that topic, for those of us not to experienced with Ripple yet,
which dev use cases would you say this enables compared to just testing on
a connected ios6 device w/ remote inspector?  Other than perhaps simplicity
and speed..

-Michal