pulsar-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Pulsar encryption, Bouncycastle and export license page
Date Mon, 25 Sep 2017 20:32:38 GMT
Hi Joe,

I can help submit the form to the government and make the changes to the ECCN pageā€¦

To make the update I need to know the hrefs below:

<Product>
<Name>Apache Pulsar</Name>
<Version>
<Names>Versions 1.20 and greater</Names>
<ECCN>5D002</ECCN>
<ControlledSource href="https://pulsar <https://pulsar/> trunk">
<Manufacturer>ASF</Manufacturer>
<Why>
Designed for use with the Bouncy Castle enryption libraries.
</Why>
</ControlledSource>
<ControlledSource href="https://path.to <https://path.to/>.pulsars.bouncy-castle.jar">
<Manufacturer>Bouncy Castle</Manufacturer>
<Why>General-purpose encryption library</Why>
</ControlledSource>
</Version>
</Product>

Regards,
Dave

> On Sep 21, 2017, at 7:54 PM, Dave Fisher <dave2wave@comcast.net> wrote:
>
> Hi Joe,
>
> This is a good catch. I am traveling this week and can help with the filing on Monday
unless one of the other mentors can do so tomorrow.